Your Full-Service Auction Company
The Heatwole Auction Team Advantage
Antiques, collectables, autos, Longerberger baskets and more. See what's coming
Bidding & Buying at Auction
The Heatwole Auction Company is a family-owned business that has been operating
in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley since 1939. Dick and Rick Heatwole, your
top-notch auctioneers have a combined history of over 55 years in the Auction
- G.R. Dick
Heatwole has been in the auction business for over 40 years
- Dick has served as past president of the
Auctioneers Association (VAA) and has been recognized as Auctioneer of the Year
and a member of the Hall of Fame.
Heatwole, his son, has been in the auction business for over 15 years
experience ranges from real estate, personal property, farm equipment and
antique auctions to business liquidations and catalog sales
working for bankruptcy courts, bank trust departments, local and out-of-state
attorneys, administrators, executors and estates
- Heatwole Auction Team
is licensed and bonded in Virginia and West Virginia
>>Return to Top of
When you select an auctioneer, we know you want someone you can trust — someone
with the background and knowledge to handle your auction expertly and effortlessly.
With Heatwole Auction team, you'll get just that.
- Dick is a graduate of the Certified Auctioneers Institute
- Rick is a graduate of Mendenhall Auctioneers School
- Both Rick and
Dick belong to the Virginia Auctioneers Association and
National Auctioneers Association
- Dick holds a Virginia Associate Real Estate Brokers License and holds continuing education credits from James Madison University
- Rick is a Certified Estate Specialist (CES)
>>Return to Top of Page
Heatwole Auction Team does what you can't do on your own. We get your items
out to the most potential buyers. We do this through our established network
and by utilizing our diverse advertising background.
- Multiple mailing lists target the right audience to your auction
- Weekly auction attract antique dealers, collectors and auction-enthusiasts to view your items
- Website with over 3,000 hits per week
- Advertising connections with the Daily News Record and other prominent newspapers
>>Return to Top of Page
For most of us, the bottom line is that we want outstanding customer service.
And, in a world where that is becoming more and more a thing of the past, Heatwole
Auction Team offers you the full-service and friendly, accommodating service
that you're looking for.
Our service is more than just that on the day of your auction. We manage your
auction event from start to finish.
Before the sale
- Free consultations including appraisals, auction-readiness evaluations, location recommendations and cost-estimates (for auction service & advertising)
- Customized advertising plans designed to highlight your items and get the right buyers to your auction
- Marketing and advertising via multiple mediums (as determined by your advertising plan)
- Arrangement of food service and portable toilets, if needed
- Taking calls and answering customer-questions – so you don’t have to!
During the sale
- Easy-on-you auction day set-up including labeling items (if needed), site set-up and handling of parking arrangements
- Professional staff including auctioneers, ringmen (to hold up items during the auction), clerk (to record auction transactions) and cashier (to take money)
And after the sale
- Quick and easy post-auction settlement
- Electronic records of all sales, buyers and prices
- Financial arrangements handled by auctioneer
- Our Commitment To You
- Reliable- We are dependable and you can count on us
- Responsive- We act quickly to help you with your Auction needs
- Empathetic- We Listen to you and are sensitive to your needs
- Competent- We are equipped with the skills and knowledge to help you
Certified Estate Auction Specialists
Sell the Personal Property and Real Estate at Auction
Whether the contents need to be cleared from a home to prepare for sale and the house sold, a maturing family is moving into a smaller residence and needs to downsize, or the homeowner is going into managed care, Heatwole Auction Service and Certified Estate Specialists removes the hassle, uncertainty, and frustration from the process for you, your client or loved ones by liquidating everything in the house and the house for the greatest return in the least amount of time and expense.
With a minimum of involvement on the part of you, your client or loved one, Heatwole Auctions will take charge of the property and liquidate it where it sits or at our auction facility. The house can be clear and ready for the next step in your strategy in as little as one day. We will organize the contents and market it to its best advantage. Inventory and appraisal services are also available.
Heatwole Auctions staff is experienced working with Estates, Trusts, and Conservatorships.
As an executor why would you trust just any auction or estate sale company to sell the personal property and the real estate. We are educated and credentialed in the best practices of estate settlements.
HEATWOLE AUCTION IS THE CUTTING EDGE SOLUTION FOR ANY ESTATE LIQUIDATION
Heatwole Auctions is an Internet driven business with a high profile web presence. We will publish hundreds of photos on our web site of the items to be sold. We draw the buyers, we will convert your assets ASAP.
Initial consultation and evaluation is free. Call today for an appointment at 540-433-2929 or Rick Heatwole directly 540-435-9320 mobile.
Heatwole Auction is licensed, bonded, and insured. We take the stress out of your decision in choosing the best qualified and most reputable auction company. Best of all, everything will be sold by the end of the day.
Call Rick or Dick Heatwole for a free assessment 540-433-2929 or email Heatwole Auction at email@example.com
>>Return to Top of Page