Your Full-Service Auction Company
|Contact Us to Book an Auction|
|5 Reasons to Sell at Auction|
|5 Advantages of Heatwole Auction Team|
|About Our Auction House|
|About Our Premise & Estate Auctions|
|Bidding & Buying Tips|
|Auction Lingo & Language|
|Contact Us & Get on our Mailing List|
PICTURES AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE
PARTIAL LISTING MORE WILL BE ADDED----- CHECK BACK
1. 2006 Dodge Caravan Blue Miles, 150169
2. 1998 Ford F-150 XL 4x4 Light Blue Miles, 131045, Vin# 30722 Reject Sticker # 6920514 Steering, Defroster,
3. 200? Kia Rio White Sedan New Inspection
4. 2000 Ford Fucus 2x3 Coupe Silver, Miles 133727, Vin# 56393, Reject Sticker # 6920515, Brakes, Wipers,
5. GMC Yukon SLT Maroon Miles 198869 Vin# 04957, Wont Start DEALERS ONLY
6. 2005 Hyundai Tiberon 2 Dr., Red, Miles 81739, Vin# 80794, Reject Sticker 5535345, Brakes, Lights, Other Lights, Tires, Defroster
7. 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE 4 Door Green Miles 153869 Vin# 52247
Toyota Prius Blue 4 Door Sedan New Inspection Sticker # 1557638 Miles, 150208,
9. 2007 Chevroley Malibu White Miles, 175967 Vin# 7662 Reject Sticker # 6663789
10. 1997 Jeep Wrangler Red Auto, Vin# 63620
11. 2008 Ford Fusion Red Vin# 91571 No Keys Repo DEALERS ONLY
12. 2005 Honda CR-V Gray Vin# 01585 No Keys Repo DEALERS ONLY
13. 2006 Jeep Commander Silver, Miles, 159405 Vin# 37741 New Inspection Sticker # x4086322
15. 2004 Volkswagen Bug, 2 Dr., Yellow, Vin 406434, Miles 63574 public
16. 2008 Mercury Mariner, 4 Dr., Grey, Vin# 32772, Miles 117,146 DEALER ONLY
23. 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer 4X4, Black, 4 Dr., Miles 188,053, Vin# 9766 New Inspection Sticker# x2166079
27. 2005 Honda Pilot, Green, 4 Dr. SUV, Vin# s01330, Miles 181,676, Reject Sticker 7131693 Headlights, Other Lights, Power Steering, Windshield, Seat Belt
33. 1996 Toyota 4 Runner, Black 4x4, Vin# 021601, Miles 269112, Reject Sticker# 6954648, Steering, Brakes, Suspension, Exhaust, Fuel System, Floor Pans
34. 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Black, SUV Vin# 87823, Miles 203274, Reject Sticker 6920509 Defroster
LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES AND CORRECTIONS
1. Persons under the age of 18 years are not eligible to bid.
2. ALL PROPERTY IS OFFERED AND SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS”. HEATWOLE AUCTION TEAM MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES BEYOND THE FACE HEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR “MECHANTABILITY” OR “FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE”.
3. All bidders are strongly urged to inspect items before bidding.
4. Bidders must register before bidding upon any item being auctioned. Bidder numbers may be obtained from 9:00 A.M. on the day of the sale until the last item has been sold. Bidders must provide two means of identification at the time of registration, a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. Bidders are responsible for all bids on their number.
5. Bidder must fill out the registration card under the exact name he or she wishes to appear on the title. Under no circumstances may there be any names change made once the item has been sold.
6. Heatwole Auction Team reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to withdraw any item before time of sale.
7. HEATWOLE AUCTION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
8. Full payment must be made immediately following the sale by cash, or money order . No credit cards are accepted.
9. No vehicle is to be started, moved, or worked on until completion of the auction.
10. Heatwole Auction is not responsible for damage to auctioned items. Title passes to the buyer upon payment. It is advised that purchased items be removed immediately.
11. All items must be removed within five business days of the sale, otherwise a storage fee of $10.00, per day shall be assessed. Any vehicle not removed from the auction site within 30 days from date of sale will be considered abandoned property.
12. BID RIGGING IS A FELONY! Agreements among buyers at auctions not to bid against each other for the purpose of purchasing goods at low and non-competitive prices can be a criminal violation of the Federal Antitrust Laws, punishable by heavy fines and imprisonment. The Sherman Act prohibits bid rigging agreements among competitors if they affect or restrain interstate commerce. Upon conviction, individuals are subject to a maximum fine of $100,000.00, and/or Three year imprisonment. Corporations are subject to a maximum fine of one million dollars.
14. SALE IS SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, ERRORS, AND OMISSIONS. BIDDERS RE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOADING THEIR PURCHASES.
15. A 35.00 Buyer Fee Applies To Every Vehicle No Exceptions
*** BIDDERS WHO PURCHASE ITEMS MUST PAY CASHIER BEFORE LEAVING THE SALE SITE.
Click a picture to see it larger. Need to see an item not pictured? Contact us