Your Full-Service Auction Company
|Contact Us to Book an Auction|
|5 Reasons to Sell at Auction|
|5 Advantages of Heatwole Auction Team|
|About Our Auction House|
|About Our Premise & Estate Auctions|
|Bidding & Buying Tips|
|Auction Lingo & Language|
|Contact Us & Get on our Mailing List|
Lot Numbers Do Not Reflect Order Of Auction.
PARTIAL LISTING MORE WILL BE ADDED----- CHECK BACK
1 2000 Lincoln LS, 4 Dr., Black, Vin 26576, Miles 121721
5. 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, 4 Dr., Silver, Vin# 33004, Miles 174735, Reject Sticker #5940458, Brakes, Lights, Windshield, Salvage Title
6. 2005 Dodge Neon Orange 146004 Miles, Vin# 57690, Reject Sticker # 6113194 Brakes, Lights, Steering, Tires,
15. 2004 Volkswagen Bug, 2 Dr., Yellow, Vin 406434, Miles 63574 public
18. 2010 Chevrolet Impala LT, White, 4 Dr., Vin# 66514, Miles 245,553 Reject Sticker # 6531469, Wipers
19. 2000 Ford F-150 Extra Cab, Red, Vin # 66514 DEALER ONLY
24. 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt, Red, 2 Dr., 5 Sp., Vin #78506, Miles 73,070, Reject Sticker # 6377252 Lights, Exhaust, Wipers
34. 1999 GMC Sierra 3500, 4X4, Blue, Vin# 16395, Miles 85,026, Reject Sticker 6147451, Suspension, Lights
47. 1994 Ford Conversion Van, White, Vin# 08814, Miles Unknown, Reject Sticker # 6531458, Failed Everything
49. 2002 Lexus GS300 Black 4Dr., Vin# 72127, Miles151,889, Reject Sticker# 6531466, Other Lights
HIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES AND CORRECTIONS
1. Persons under the age of 18 years are not eligible to bid.
2. ALL PROPERTY IS OFFERED AND SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS”. HEATWOLE AUCTION TEAM MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES BEYOND THE FACE HEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR “MECHANTABILITY” OR “FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE”.
3. All bidders are strongly urged to inspect items before bidding.
4. Bidders must register before bidding upon any item being auctioned. Bidder numbers may be obtained from 9:00 A.M. on the day of the sale until the last item has been sold. Bidders must provide two means of identification at the time of registration, a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. Bidders are responsible for all bids on their number.
5. Bidder must fill out the registration card under the exact name he or she wishes to appear on the title. Under no circumstances may there be any names change made once the item has been sold.
6. Heatwole Auction Team reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to withdraw any item before time of sale.
7. HEATWOLE AUCTION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
8. Full payment must be made immediately following the sale by cash, or money order . No credit cards are accepted.
9. No vehicle is to be started, moved, or worked on until completion of the auction.
10. Heatwole Auction is not responsible for damage to auctioned items. Title passes to the buyer upon payment. It is advised that purchased items be removed immediately.
11. All items must be removed within five business days of the sale, otherwise a storage fee of $10.00, per day shall be assessed. Any vehicle not removed from the auction site within 30 days from date of sale will be considered abandoned property.
12. BID RIGGING IS A FELONY! Agreements among buyers at auctions not to bid against each other for the purpose of purchasing goods at low and non-competitive prices can be a criminal violation of the Federal Antitrust Laws, punishable by heavy fines and imprisonment. The Sherman Act prohibits bid rigging agreements among competitors if they affect or restrain interstate commerce. Upon conviction, individuals are subject to a maximum fine of $100,000.00, and/or Three year imprisonment. Corporations are subject to a maximum fine of one million dollars.
14. SALE IS SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, ERRORS, AND OMISSIONS. BIDDERS RE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOADING THEIR PURCHASES.
15. A 35.00 Buyer Fee Applies To Every Vehicle No Exceptions
*** BIDDERS WHO PURCHASE ITEMS MUST PAY CASHIER BEFORE LEAVING THE SALE SITE.
Click a picture to see it larger. Need to see an item not pictured? Contact us